Thursday, October 2, 2008

LoLo

So I've noticed that I hardly mention Logan in my posts. The older kids get mentioned a lot, but he sometimes is overlooked, so I thought I would dedicate a post to LoLo.

What he looks like:
  • blonde hair - not much on the back and sides, but a fair amount on top.
  • large, round blue eyes
  • beautiful, pouty red lips
What he's good at:
  • making motorboat sounds with his lips
  • getting baby food all over everything around him
  • laughing and smiling at Ella and Lincoln
What he likes:
  • exersaucer
  • being outside
  • getting his diaper changed
Why I love him:
  • he grabs my shoulders and buries his face in my neck when he's happy to see me
  • he wants me to hold him...all of the time (maybe not the right category for this one, but it makes me feel loved)
  • he's mine

2 comments:

katrina said...

He did not have those cheeks when we left! I want to kiss them!

Brittney said...

awwww...