Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's New?

I've been trying to come up with something to put on my blog for a few days now, but have had a hard time deciding anything was worth posting. So how about just a few things that are new in our lives.

1 - Logan is almost crawling - up on hands and knees but not quite figuring it out yet.

2 - Ella and Lincoln have become master game players - namely Red Rover and Duck Duck Goose.

3 - I have started doing Biggest Loser Workout DVDs with some friends. It's very entertaining to watch 3 mommies get together and try to hold the plank position for more than 30 seconds.

4 - I want to say something new about Jeremy, but I honestly can't think of anything. Oh...he joined Facebook if anyone is interested.

Okay, that was lame, but I felt like I needed to do something.

3 comments:

katrina said...

jeremy joined facebook! Now I have a reason to get on there :)

Joyce said...

Anything you post about your kids is immensely interesting to a grandma. You could tell the world about Jeremy's extremely cool beard. Yes, Katrina, Jer has a beard.

Brittney said...

i hear ya about the void of substantive blogging fodder. this was a good update post, though. nice work.