Friday, July 31, 2009

Toothpaste and Baking Soda

Thank goodness for toothpaste and baking soda.

I was working on a project today with the kids with permanent markers (I know, not my smartest moment). We were coloring along just fine and all was well until I lifted their papers and found that every mark they had drawn had seeped through onto our dining room table. We are talking about a serious amount of permanent marker on our only a year old table. My heart stopped.

I ran to the internet to see what could possibly work to take it out and found a suggestion for toothpaste and baking soda. Four applications and scrubbings later, my dining table is as good as new.


REMINDER (to myself)

+

= DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE this picture. Logan is so funny! I can't wait to see those kids again.

katrina said...

Agreed! I Love the picture and I love that you were coloring with permanent markers...great!

Brittney said...

good to know. ah, blessed internet. fountain of knowledge.