Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sigh of Relief

Did you hear it? If you heard a large breath of wind this morning at approximately 10:15, that would be me breathing a huge sigh of relief for the comlpetion of our primary program. The primary children were beautiful, special, lovely, true sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father...and much, much more. I was filled to overflowing. And believe me, overflow I did.

I am full of gratitude.

On another note, I just read this in a book of poems by Carol Lynn Pearson and I have to share.

LAMENT OF A GROUCH
I knew
That in heaven
All are happy.
But I wish
I'd known
The reason
Before:

Only
To the happy
Do they
Open the door.

My wish for today...that we could all be happy.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tonya - I found your blog, and yes I heard the sigh of relief. Isn't it such a great feeling? It was truly wonderful, special, spiritual! You are amazing. Jennifer (djpinnock.blogspot.com)Now you can find me:)

JoLynn said...

Tonya- I hope it's okay if I comment on your blog. The Primary Program was wonderful! We have the cutest primay children in our ward and they came through big time in their singing and saying their parts. You all did well!

katrina said...

I keep checking your blog to see if you've posted any new pictures of your kids. I miss you guys! I want to see beautiful Ella, sweet Lincoln, and cuddly Logan!