Wednesday, December 8, 2010

comfy cozy



Some super lovely ladies brought over these comfy jammies for the kids today. Though it was only 3:00 or so when they got them, they insisted upon wearing them the rest of the day. It was difficult for me to resist the urge to join them in their pj wearing in the middle of the afternoon. Notice Ella had to pose next to the snowman because she has snowmen on her pajamas, Lincoln insisted on holding the toy gun because he has fighter planes and tanks on his, Logan had just woken up from a nap so we were lucky to just get the smile out of him, and Landon, well, he's happy just sitting and watching.

2 comments:

The Fluckiger Family said...

They look so cute! I love the poses :) It was great talking to you today--hopefully we can all have a therapeutic girls night next week!

Michelle said...

Logan's smile makes me laugh. I wish I was wearing pajamas right now.