Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dear Family

Dear Family,

First of all, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all you have done for me and your unwaivering love and support. So many times people have said, "Aren't you glad you have such a great family." Yes! I am. I think almost everyday, what would I do if I didn't have these crazy, wonderful people in my life, especially right now.

What I really want to say, though, is I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being grumpy, ornery, and an all around sour puss at times. I promise I realize it and I promise I'm trying not to be. Thank you for bearing with me and just know I don't mean to be unkind. I love you all and I'm really trying to show it, though sometimes I don't. I'm a work in progress.

Love,

Me

1 comment:

Joyce said...

That's funny. I had been thinking how incredibly upbeat you are!

If you want to come sit in the bubble tub and relax, I'll play with the kids.