Thursday, January 20, 2011

before I go

Oh, and before I go...

Where? you might ask...

to ST. GEORGE!!!!,

I've been meaning to do this for a while. I'm not much of a resolution person, but after thinking about it a lot, I would like to share my resolutions. Here they are:

1. Drink more water.

2. Tell my kids I love them and give them physical demonstrations of my affection every day.

That's it. Seem simple? Maybe. Now, there may or may not be some things deep in my mind that I'm not ready to share at this time, but this is my starting point. If I happen to accomplish some other super things like running a half marathon (happening this weekend), starting a preschool, being happy and content with my situation, etc., then you'll see me smiling. Okay, possibly not smiling upon completion of half marathon...but maybe. We'll see.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Tonya-

You are amazing!! You go girl! I want to hear about how your half goes! (i think they are great, my new favorites!) Keep up that amazing attitude of yours, ME and many others agree, YOUR GREAT!

Love Kelly

Tanner's Tales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanner's Tales said...

Good Luck!