Monday, March 7, 2011

adore

I adore my 3-year-old boy.

(look forward to more pictures like this with explanation hopefully in the next couple of days)





Phrases we hear quite frequently from him:

"Mom, my haircut looks really awesome."

"I want to go back home." (even when he is home)

"Hold me."

"Member when I threw up in your bed..."

"Not fair."

"Lincs! Lincs! Lincs!" (he LOVES his brother)

Other things about him:

He loves "lollihopters" (helicopters) and airplanes.

No one can get Landon giggling better than Logan.

He can be found most mornings in my bed.

He is a serious crackup and makes me laugh every day. I wish everyone could hang out with him.

He hates counting and practicing his ABCs.

He tilts his head just so when telling you something very important.

Happy Birthday LoLo.

2 comments:

katrina said...

yep. the cake is amazing. Logan makes me laugh more than any other kid.

sadie said...

So cute. And shoot, should I be practicing abc's and counting with cj? Someone really should be telling me these things. Maybe if Logan comes to our house to play his smartness will rub off.