Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Valentine's

We had big plans for a lovely Valentine's breakfast. Unfortunately the only ones feeling up for it that day were me and the beautiful girl below.


Ella looked lovely as always and was even willing to pose for a few pictures before heading off to the annual Manner's Tea at school where she got to hold hands with a real life boy. She was just sad it wasn't Ezra.

The boys, on the other hand, spent a long and painful night sick as dogs. FYI...do not sleep in the same room as Logan when he is sick. He moans when he is not feeling good and I mean loud and long and pretty much all night. Check out the poor little dudes below.

Hence the postponed Valentine's breakfast. We moved it to dinner instead, but still only Ella and I were really able to enjoy it.


Thank you to those who helped make my Valentine's Day special. I received some yummy and beautiful things.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ella looks so beautiful in these pictures. And Lincoln and Logan looks so....sick. I like how there is a tiny foot in the bottom corner of the picture with Linc sleeping.

katrina said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Ella! We sure miss her! Evelyn says her name probably 10-15 times a day.

I loved the picture of Lincolon with his eyes half open. I think he pulled that look everytime I took a picture of him over Christmas break.

miss you guys!