Saturday, March 19, 2011

wow and thank you

It is amazing what people will do for you. It is hard for me to describe how incredibly grateful I am for the outpouring of love and support for my family and especially Ella over the last couple of days. I can feel the warmth and power of the prayers in our behalf. That may sound cliche, but it is oh so true. Many people have reached out to Ella and showered her with their loving support and I can see a bit of improvement...she will be okay.

Thank you.

I was hoping for prayers and a bit of extra love for my girl but we received so much more.

Thank you to those who prayed, called, emailed, and dropped by. What would I do without you all. I appreciate that my children are loved by so many more people than their little family.

Again, thank you.



No comments: