Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hula Hoops

Jeremy has been working like crazy this week...seriously, I'm talking like 18 hours a day. When Ella found out he had to go to work today as well, she came up with a great idea to go play hula hoops with Grandpa Smart, a game which my dad came up with and I have tried to document below. The kids had a great time playing in the sun and water with Grandpa. Thanks, dad!
p.s. I apologize in advance for the lack of clothing. We forgot swim suits.



My baby, Logan, enjoying the show on Michelle's lap.



Water fight with Grandpa. Ella is fearless.



See pictures above. I'm still trying to figure out the whole picture posting thing, especially with collages, so they aren't where I want them to be. Note the huge diaper. Lincoln ended up wearing a pair of Michelle's underwear (sorry Michelle) pinned around him the rest of the time.

1 comment:

katrina said...

Those videos are so cute, and I am excited to see lots more on here! Logan's haircut looks great. He is a handsome kid. There is nothing better than kids running around outside in their diapers.