Monday, September 15, 2008

Preschool


Ella started preschool with Grandma Jones a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to document it. She absolutely loves it. She goes once a week and each time I pick her up she is so excited to show me the papers and other items she has brought home in her backpack. The first day of preschool, she insisted on wearing the "school clothes" that Grandma Jones had bought her and I had to convince her the next week that we could wear different clothes to preschool not just the same outfit every time. Preschool is clear out in Millville, which from our house is about a 20 minute drive, so Lincoln, Logan, and I usually head to the grocery store and then hit a park while we wait for Ella to be done. I'm not sure what we will do in the winter to kill those 2 hours, probably more shopping...if Lincoln and Logan can stand it.

No comments: