Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Forever

Yes, I know, it's been forever since I last posted. We've been crazy busy working on our house, putting in new wood laminate flooring, baseboards, sheetrocking kitchen, painting, trim work, etc. Jer and I work until at least 11:00 each night on it, sometimes even until 1:00 or later. I've become quite the fan of the late night radio show, Coast to Coast with George Noory. Anyone familiar? It's hilarious... especially when I'm high on oil-based paint fumes. Hoping to finish up this huge project on Saturday and then I'll post some pictures and get caught up on the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

you're my hero. and your house is looking BEAUTEOUS. can you please come do our basement next? thanks a mil.

Joyce said...

I can't wait to see the tile back-splashes.

katrina said...

I wish I could have seen the two of you getting loopy from the paint. You are amazing tonya. I wish I had 1/2 the motivation you have.