Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mmmm, cereal

Lately, when I am feeding Logan his rice cereal, Ella will come up with her mouth open wide and say, "Mmmm, mom, can I have some?" I will then attempt to give her some and she will run away laughing, thinking it is hilarious Lincoln then will come up, "Mmm, mom, have some?" I will again attempt to give him some and he runs away giggling. What a fun game, they thought, that is until this morning when I was faster than they were and they both ended up with a mouthful of rice cereal. Mmmmm, delicious.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

hah! tonya: 1. kids: 0. keep up the good work, ton. :)

Jordan and Katrina Hansen said...

Ella looks so much like you in the picture at the top of your blog. You are both so beautiful.... big blue eyes, big red lips, pretty blond hair, tan skin, and cute smiles.