Monday, August 25, 2008

Two

Lincoln turned 2 on Saturday. We had a family birthday party for him and wow! he brought in some serious loot, more than any 2-year-old really needs. I made him his favorite dinner, spaghetti, and then he asked for a fishy (Nemo, I assume) birthday cake, so I did what I could. I'm no artist. He did great opening all his presents and never once seemed overwhelmed.


Lincoln blowing out his candles.


Ella dresses up all the time in her princess and fairy costumes. Lincoln loves to play with her and so usually ends up wearing Ella's pink supergirl outfit. We decided we better get him a costume of his own to dress up in, hence the batman costume. When Jeremy put it on him after all the guests had left, he ended up wearing it for about an hour and a half. I think I'll miss seeing him in the pink cape.




Lincoln and his loot: batman costume, shirt, workbench, megablocks, toy puppy, glue markers, cool waterbottle exactly like aunt Michelle's, backpack/suitcase, smarties, toy truck, soccer ball (he slept with it that night), Mr. Potato Head.


One word...spoiled. Okay, two words...spoiled, happy!

2 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Happy birthday, Lincoln.
I love the new picture on your header. super cute.

Jordan and Katrina Hansen said...

Those pictures were all so cute. Keep posting pictures....I love it! Your cake was amazing, and I am not surprised. I wish I could have been there to see Lincoln in his new outfit. I can't wait to talk to him on the phone about that.