Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday

We celebrated Jeremy's 31st birthday last night. Wow, 31, doesn't look a day over 30. :) I'm not helping his self confidence any when I stick my foot in my mouth like I did the other night while watching the Olympics and told him that he just didn't have a swimmer's body. I tried to cover, but the foot just kept going further in. I attempted a make up for it the night after by telling him that he had more of a gymnasts body. Ehh, make me stop.

Ella was intent on making everyone a party hat for Jeremy's birthday and was even set on us wearing costumes, which somehow she forgot about by the time Jeremy got home (sigh of relief). She decorated a beautiful party hat (or is that dunce hat) for each of us. The kids picked out a present to give their dad at the store earlier. Ella chose to give him a toy gun that shoots these flying disks in the air and Lincoln chose to give him a toy 4-wheeler. He loved them, as did they.

Birthday Boy!

Our attempts at a family picture.

The rest.

3 comments:

katrina said...

Thanks for posting all the great pictures. You guys make such a cute, happy family. I loved your comment about Jer not having a swimmers body. I'm sure he didn't let you off easy.

Joyce said...

I like that bottom left family picture. It looks like Logan and Lincoln are going to slug it out.

Brittney said...

cute and hilarious pics...oh man. those are great hats, ella. and happy (belated) b-day to jer!!! sounds like he scored some sweet gifts that every 31-year-old needs--a gun and a getaway vehicle. sweet.