Monday, November 3, 2008

My Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things lately. The list changes with time, but I'm especially loving these right now.

1 - Huge piles of leaves (and I mean HUGE thanks to the giant Poplar and other trees that grace our front yard.)

2 - Lincoln's new laugh...a deep throaty chuckle that gets me and Jeremy going every time.

3 - Jeremy completing projects around the house, most recently downstairs bathroom door and pantry in the kitchen.

4 - Bike rides.

5 - Leftover Halloween candy. I'm loving this one a lot more than I should be.

6 - Ella's "hipster" walk. That's what I call it. When she happens to be dressed only in her underwear she pulls out this walk where her hips are swinging, her hands are pointing, and her looks says, "Oh yeah, look at me, I've got it."

7 - Good friends.

8 - Logan's motorboat mouth...nonstop...often followed by a very high pitched squeal so you really know he's enjoying himself.

9 - Homemade rolls. Always one of my favorite things.

10 - Motivating sisters who make me go running, which is desperately needed due to #5.

1 comment:

katrina said...

What is this new throaty laugh? I hope Lincoln doesn't loose it in the next two months.