Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Past Month

Highlights in our lives the past month:

1 - Logan is officially crawling. Well, at least he can if he wants to, but I must say he really loves the army crawl.

2 - Digital camera stopped working, hence no pictures, hence the lack of updates on the blog.

3 - Christmas. Loved every minute of it.

4 - Stake basketball. I've started playing basketball once a week with other ladies from our stake and I'm loving it. Didn't realize how much I missed playing.

5 - Tons of funny stuff that has happened that I can't remember right now.

6 - Tons of funny things Ella and Lincoln have said that I can't remember right now.

That's what I get for not being a little more consistent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to get your camera fixed so I can see more recent pics of your cuties!