Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Facts

10 facts about me:
1. I am anticipating the impending arrival of a treadmill more than I was anticipating Christmas.
2. I ate 8 large sugar cookies in the last 24 hours.
3. I changed 8 poopy diapers yesterday.
4. I'm sitting in my bathrobe as I am typing this, anticipating a shower almost as much as my treadmill (almost, but not quite).
5. I am in serious need of skin complexion help...I'm in my teenage years all over again and I can't figure out how to get out.
6. I recently read "The Book Thief" and loved it.
7. I enjoy my calling as a Sunday School teacher of two 13-year-olds. We have a good time and they think I'm a dork.
8. I think my kids are the best kids in the world. (no bias there)
9. I've been watching way too much television lately, only at night, but still what a waste of time.
10. I can't wait for Spring.

1 comment:

katrina said...

8 diapers and 8 cookies. what a good mix.