Friday, January 29, 2010

Ella, Age 5!

Ella had her 5th birthday. She chose a sweetheart party (family only this year). We had fun decorating her cake together while Lincoln was at preschool and Logan was asleep. She reports her favorite presents were a ZhuZhu pet hamster and a real-but-not purple cellphone from uncle Shay.



About Ella.

She's very emotional. Her emotions range from blissfully happy to its-the-end-of-the-world sad, to utter rage. These can all be seen within minutes of each other. Make's life interesting.

Loves getting her hair cut (by me). Asks for a haircut at least once a week. I'm okay with it, but I'm ready for her to grow it out a little longer again.

Little mommy. She's the perfect second mother for Logan and I know she is going to be a huge help with #4. Not only does she like to do things like me, but she actually tries to get us to match our outfits each day as well. Unfortunately for her, this isn't possible very often. Weird that I don't have very many clothes that match a 5-year-old, I know.




4 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so beautiful! I love that she likes to match what you wear. Sounds like Shay.

Michelle said...

Except Shay's not a five-year-old girl.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney said...

ella's such a cutie, but who's that mysterious man at the end of this post? looks vaguely familiar, but i can't quite put my finger on it...