Wednesday, January 26, 2011

some faves

Wanted to share a few of the things we are really enjoying at the moment in case you want to partake.

1. Lulu and the Brontosaurus.
Italic
Silly Lulu. The kids laugh their heads off.


2. Mexican hot chocolate.
I was introduced to this a month or two ago and I've been in love ever since.
Find it at your local grocer.
3. Wrestling in the snow...or pretty much anything to do with the snow.
The kids have spent hours outside this week. That makes us all happy.






Yes, that is Logan with the pink princess boots and pink mittens. He's the third child, what can I say?

1 comment:

The Fluckiger Family said...

I know what you mean about the third child -- snow pictures from last year, include May in a boys snow suit with a train on the front. They'll never know, right? They are just happy to be outside :) We'll have to get that book from the library. Sounds like my kiddos would love it.