Sunday, July 3, 2011

special package


Friday morning the kids received a special surprise package in the mail. Each received a cute outfit and they also got some walkie-talkies to play with. They were so excited.

There was a handwritten individual note to each of them:

Dear Ella: You are a wonderful sister and a big help to your mom. You have a happy heart and work hard to choose the right. I love you very much. Love, Somebody

Lincoln - You are a wonderful big brother. You always think about kind things to do to help your family! You are a good reader. I love you very much. You are the best soccer player ever!

Logan - You always make Landon laugh! You show your love for your mom by helping to clean and sweep. You can run so fast! I love you.

Landon - You make your mom happy by laughing and smiling. You crawl fast and know how to climb on things. You are learning new things every day. I love you!

I worried my kids a little by crying as I was reading the notes to them. Thank you, Somebody (mom)! You made our day.

No comments: