Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bear Lake

Bear Lake is one of those places I absolutely love and can't wait for each summer. I feel so lucky to have grandparents who own a cabin right on the beach so we can spend a week there each summer. I have so many wonderful memories as a kid playing with all my cousins and love that my kids are getting to experience the same thing. Here are a million pictures of our week there in no particular order.

Michelle, me, Katrina, mom
Lincoln all snuggled up in a towel after a dip in the lake.
My kids loved to be wrapped up tight so they can't hardly move.
Ella and cousin Breanne
Sailing! Ella couldn't get enough. Too bad a part on the sailboat broke and she only got to sail a few times. She's looking forward to next year.
Fireworks at night.
Landon. He turned one by the way. Yes, we celebrated and had a party, but no I didn't document it when it happened. Bad mom!
He loves me!
Always fun when grandpa comes. Rolling a truck full of rocks down the ramp into the water.
Ella and Evelyn.
My muscle men. They like to exercise with me. Can't you tell?
Logan and his 2nd buddy, Michelle
Logan. If he had his way he would have been on the beach from sunrise to sunset.

Lincoln and I digging holes and building sand castles. The water is so high this year that I could put Landon down for a nap, bring the baby monitor out, and play with my older kids.
Logan and Lincoln playing bumper boats.
Landon
Lunch at Cafe Sabor in Garden City.
Evelyn and Logan
Grandma and Landon. Landon loves holding on to grandma's fingers and walking around. She's a good sport about it and helps him for longer than I would.
Logan and me
Off for a ride on the paddle boat. Caroline, me, Logan, Lincoln.

While putting all these pictures on here I couldn't help but feel completely grateful for my life and the experiences and blessings I enjoy. What a great week.

2 comments:

Nan said...

This looks so much fun! How fun to have access to a cabin at the lake. Your kids will remember these days forever.

Julie said...

Loving those bangs, pretty lady!