Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Future Olympian

Don't you just love the olympics? Jeremy and I are way into them. Jeremy is a very loud cheerer, especially for Michael Phelps, but it is so exciting, who wouldn't be? Logan surprised us with an athletic skill of his own last night. I laid him on the bed on his back and then sat down behind him a few feet away. He watched me and then purposely rolled over and then tucked his legs up under him and scooted forward with his cheek pressed against the mattress until he reached me and could bury his head into my leg. He got just as loud of cheers as Michael Phelps.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I wish I could have seen that! He is so adorable. Yeah for Lolo!

Brittney said...

way to go, logan!

katrina said...

Your kids are amazing! When I see little kids that are 8-9 months I think about little Ella walking around. The Jones' kids have some major athleticism built in.